Web hosting, or Internet hosting, allows individuals and organizations to provide their own website which is accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a web server they provide for use by their clients as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. A Web hosting company can be thought of as a type of landlord—they rent physical space on their web servers, allowing web-pages to be viewed on the Internet.
Importance of Good Hosting
If you are concerned about how well your website rankings in search engines your website must use a top quality host. Gone are the days of "free" or cheap web hosting where your website is crammed onto a web server overloaded with thousands of other websites.
Business websites who want to present a professional image and perform in a manner that communicates quality service need high quality web hosting.
Search engines are now using the speed and reliability of website hosting as a factor in the ranking of your website. You want a web host that has the latest equipment, 24/7 reliability ensured by a fail safe backup system, and prompt security monitoring and updates.
RobMax provides a managed hosting service. We administrator everything to guarantee quality of your web hosting service.
As a customer of RobMax your website will be hosted on web servers located in state of art data centers.
Our web servers are at least:
- Dual Quad (8) Core Xeon 5520 processors
- 24 GB of DDR system RAM
- Solid State hard drives for operating and database systems
- 4x300GB 15,000 RPM SAS hard drives in Raid-10 configuration
- 100 Mbps network pPorts
All our servers run CloudLinux, an enterprise level Linux operating system. You will also benefit by having your website “served” by LiteSpeed Web Server software. LiteSpeed is used because of its outstanding performance and strong security features.
Feel confident that your site operates on a safe, secure software platform.
All our data centers have the following features:
- Interruptible Power Supply (UPS) & diesel generator power backup & redundancy,
- fiber optic internet connection redundancy through multiple private OC-192 SONET rings,
- redundant architecture Gigabit Ethernet-based internal network, using Cisco backbone-grade equipment,
- redundant, geographically dispersed, connectivity to all of the world's major Internet backbones.