The best SEO advice is to start with a good, search engine friendly website.
Then make sure it is people friendly. There is little point in attracting vehicle owners to your website and then chasing them away with a poorly designed, unfriendly website that doesn't say anything about you, or answer any of their questions.
Many websites are created from an artistic perspective. They look pretty, but they don't say anything. Vehicle owners, your customers, don't find them helpful, and they quickly look elsewhere for what they want. Google recognizes this problem and rewards websites that truly help customers, rather than just look pretty or simply list what they do or provide.
Websites that look good on mobile, explain how they help customers, and prove that they actually help their customers, and make them happy, with great customer feedback and reviews, get displayed at the top of search results. And the businesses listed on page one of search results produce the most new new customers.
RobMax Web Solutions auto repair websites are inherently search engine friendly. From the core structure, layout, formatting of each page, SEO friendly URLs, to the meta tags your auto repair website will be way ahead of many custom build websites.
Less Costly SEO
If you want us to fine tune your auto repair website SEO the cost to make these changes will be far less expensive compared to most other website platforms. Editing and adding additional pages focused on specific auto repair keywords is very easy. You get better value for your SEO cost.
Only the SEO You Need
RobMax only performs the SEO that your auto repair shop website needs. No "one size fits all" SEO packages here.
The "amount" of auto repair SEO your website requires varies greatly depending on your local market and competition. We assess your auto repair marketing situation and recommend only what auto repair SEO is needed. And your individual search engine marketing plan can be performed over time as your budget allows.
Search Engine Marketing Plan
Auto repair SEO has two basic parts: on-site SEO and off-site SEO actions. On-site auto repair SEO is the work done directly on your website like content writing, photos, meta tag optimization, internal linking, etc. Off-site auto repair SEO is work done on other websites like citation cleanup, back-link creation, business profile creation and optimization, business reviews, videos, etc.
Where Should You Start?
RobMax Web Solutions suggests the following steps to improving your auto repair website SEO. Before starting this work you should have an SEO specialist do a detailed SEO marketing audit and plan with specific goals and action steps.
- On-site SEO Actions:
- start with a highly effective auto repair website that is search engine friendly - structurally correct and SEO aware construction;
- create content that targets specific keywords that your customers are search for. Build pages for each specific service, vehicle type, and city you want to attract customers for. This has become THE most important part of on-site SEO;
- optimize each webpage for specific keywords: content writing, keyword use, meta tags, and internal website links;
- publish as many customer testimonials and reviews as possible! This is extremely important for converting prospective customers into paying customers. No sense attracting viewers to your website if you don't get them to contact you and become a paying customer!
- frequently publish content on your website with RobMax's TrustBuilder service your customers will do the work for you! Search engines LOVE fresh website content and when customer feedback is used to highlight the work you do search engines will reward you for that fresh content.
- Off-site SEO Actions:
- Create, claim, and optimize your Google Business profile;
- Citation Cleaning Service: correct and optimize any mention of your business (called a citation) on the Internet. Before you create any new links and citations about your website get maximum benefit of information that is already on the Internet (take the low hanging fruit first!).
- Create new optimized business profiles on the top social media websites;
- Create and optimize your Bing Local profile;
- Backlink Correction Service: Error correction and standardization of every back-link to your website. Increases organic search engine ranking and search engine result position (SERP).
- Create back-links to your website with links from other auto related websites and article websites. Content embedded links are far superior to simple 'blue' links.
Here is more information about the auto repair website SEO RobMax Web Solutions provides.