Tips to help improve your Auto Repair Shop marketing and get better ROI.
A-B-C's of Marketing That Works:
- Awareness (Attraction ): advertising to make people aware of your business and what you do.
- Background (Your story): The "who, what, and where" about your business on your website.
- Credibility (Reputation): Customer testimonials and reviews. They confirm & support your story (background).
Remember, marketing is NOT a sprint or periodic solution. Marketing needs to be a marathon. On-going, consistent marketing will always work better than sporadic advertising.
Lower Your Advertising Cost
Get more new customers for every dollar spent. TrustBuilder improves your online reputation which increases the number of shoppers who convert to customers.
Reputation Increases Conversion
Advertising doesn't "create" demand. Vehicle owners have to need your auto repair service before they go looking and pay attention to your advertising.
Then vehicle owners have to decide if they want to do business with you. The best way to do that is to have a great reputation.
Reputation is the best way to increase the number of people who convert from searchers to customers.
1st step: Admit you are not doing it well.
2nd step: Have the desire to do something about it. You must 'want' to grow your business!
- You must have the hunger to do it (motivation). Being open to change is key.
- You must learn to execute on knowledge.
- Action comes from within.
3rd step: Start with easiest changes first!
- Get your online reputation in place. Get customer feedback, find your strengths and weaknesses, fix what current customers don't like, promote what customers like, and encourage customer reviews. How? Check out TrustBuilder.
- Tell your story. Answer the questions your customers have and put them on your website.
- Advertise to attract new customers. Find what advertising works in your market. It can be anything from SEO to word-of-mouth customer recommendations. It's simply a test and measure process.