Please Note: this Refund Policy is an excerpt from our Terms of Service (TOS) policies. Please refer to the full TOS as it supersedes this document. You should specifically review Section 2 (Cancelation Policy) of the Terms of Service (TOS).
The client is eligible for a refund on the following terms:
- Refunds are not valid upon any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use policy violations.
- No partial month fees shall be refunded. It is only by Robert Maxim's discretion that used services be refunded.
- System setup fees or technical services associated with system setup are not eligible for refund.
- If a domain name registration or transfer fee was waived (provided for free) during the initial order purchase the applicable domain name registration or transfer fee plus a handling fee will be deducted from any refund.
- Any discount applied to original order will be deducted from any refund.
- All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within ninety (90) days of the time the dispute occurred (please see section 2.7 of the TOS agreement).
- A minimum refund processing fee of 5% will be withheld to cover our transaction fees (banking, etcetera).
- Refund amounts less than $5.00 USD are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be made via the original payment method or by any other method(s) of our choice.
If you require further assistance please contact us.